Monday, March 12, 2012

New stuff added to "Pages" tabs

"Plot Points and Pacing and Getting Unstuck," which I wrote for A. C. Grant's Creative Writing Toolbox, has just been added to my Revision Strategies page.  About two weeks ago, I added "Female Characters and the Readers Who Love Them" to the Characterizations page.  The characterizations page has pictures now as well, mainly because the one of Agatha Heterodyne was too good not to include, so I had to add the ones of Gregory Peck and Alan Rickman as the characters Atticus Finch and Severus Snape.

The characterizations posts were sort of a tangent for A. C.'s blog, and once I got started, it was like a runaway train.  If only my fiction writing went so smoothly.

I've found a couple of interesting articles on female characterizations.  Give me some time to write a decent post on them.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment